The website is now at www.gtemplates.org. Visit!
Are you new here? You just have to subscribe
to gtemplates.org news!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



gtemplates has so far:
www.gtemplates.org - free photoshop templates And they are all happy!

This is like an unlimited bank account of free templates. Download any of the Photoshop Psd Templates for FREE. I have flyers, logos, covers, posters, brochures, layouts, pages, invitations, cards, tickets, pre-made artwork and many more.

3 (Three) Free Logo Design Photoshop Psd Templates

These are pretty simple that I made the first one in no time and I thought I'd make another two. Of course I saved the best for last; the third one is the greatest (I'm happy I finally managed to make that particular design editable for you because I tried it before and it didn't work out that well).
Click the picture I attached in this post for a larger preview or simply download the Photoshop Psd Template.
DOWNLOAD THIS TEMPLATE FROM HERE.
This is template number 72. My goal is to reach 100 Templates by the end of October. Do you think I'll make it?

Also here are some of the most viewed and downloaded Free Photoshop Psd Templates:
Text splash. Drops in whithout shame and splashes you.
Get your ticket to ride. Otherwise you're not in.
Magazine cover, page, flyer, poster, brochure, etc. etc. In style graphic template.
Dare to share? Use these icons:
Stumbleupon Subscribe to RSS News Digg Technorati del.icio.us Add To Google Add gtemplates to Magnolia Add To Newsvine Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Recommend to your Yahoo Messenger friend

0 comment(s) | read and write: