The website is now at www.gtemplates.org. Visit!
Are you new here? You just have to subscribe
to gtemplates.org news!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



gtemplates has so far:
www.gtemplates.org - free photoshop templates And they are all happy!

This is like an unlimited bank account of free templates. Download any of the Photoshop Psd Templates for FREE. I have flyers, logos, covers, posters, brochures, layouts, pages, invitations, cards, tickets, pre-made artwork and many more.

New Site Layout? How About It?

I'm sure you have noticed the new site template I'm using. I don't know if it works well, so I'm just going to leave it a few days to see how it acts. Did you like the old one better? I think it was rather cluttered like a visitor said... and this one is less complicated. Well I'm going to decide on Monday if I leave this one on or not.
You can tell me your opinion, I won't mind, I'm actually glad if you do so.

In the mean time, help yourself and download all the photoshop psd templates you like from this website, because they're all free. I hope I meet most standards in design. For those with more in mind I can make unique on demand graphics if you ask me to.
That's it for now, I'm working on the next template for you. And guess what: It's going to be free!

Also here are some of the most viewed and downloaded free photoshop psd templates:
Newspaper template - Make the front page headlines. Read all about it.
The blue box - product presentation. A template for advertising.
Magazine cover, page, flyer, poster, brochure, etc. etc. In style graphics
Dare to share? Use these icons:
Stumbleupon Subscribe to RSS News Digg Technorati del.icio.us Add To Google Add gtemplates to Magnolia Add To Newsvine Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Recommend to your Yahoo Messenger friend

0 comment(s) | read and write: