The website is now at www.gtemplates.org. Visit!
Are you new here? You just have to subscribe
to gtemplates.org news!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



gtemplates has so far:
www.gtemplates.org - free photoshop templates And they are all happy!

This is like an unlimited bank account of free templates. Download any of the Photoshop Psd Templates for FREE. I have flyers, logos, covers, posters, brochures, layouts, pages, invitations, cards, tickets, pre-made artwork and many more.

Black and Gold Logo

black and gold logo photoshop psd template free gtempl.blogspot.comHello dear visitor.
Today I had an idea. I'm sure it's been done before, but you'll always get the non-editable version of this type of logo... like a picture. So I thought I'd make a template for you, which you can easily edit and enjoy. And again I'm continuing the logo series (although this is slightly a more complex logo).
Optionally, you have an outer gold frame for this logo if you think it's needed (I personally don't like the frame on it). All you have to do is replace the top and bottom text and throw in a picture for your logo...Remember not to make it to much: keep it simple! And it's yours for free!
I followed some strict rules of design to comply with the style that is mostly used these days: shiny (black - looks good to me but you can change it anytime), glossy, 3D text and image style.
Download the black and gold logo photoshop psd template from here. This is template number 74.
Great. I hope you like it and if you have any questions, requests or critics feel free to contact me.
And also thanks to my loyal and increasing number of returning visitors.

Also here are some of the most viewed and downloaded Free Photoshop Psd Templates:
Text splash. Drops in whithout shame and splashes you.
Get your ticket to ride. Otherwise you're not in.
Magazine cover, page, flyer, poster, brochure, etc. etc. In style graphic template.
Dare to share? Use these icons:
Stumbleupon Subscribe to RSS News Digg Technorati del.icio.us Add To Google Add gtemplates to Magnolia Add To Newsvine Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Recommend to your Yahoo Messenger friend

0 comment(s) | read and write: