The website is now at www.gtemplates.org. Visit!
Are you new here? You just have to subscribe
to gtemplates.org news!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



gtemplates has so far:
www.gtemplates.org - free photoshop templates And they are all happy!

This is like an unlimited bank account of free templates. Download any of the Photoshop Psd Templates for FREE. I have flyers, logos, covers, posters, brochures, layouts, pages, invitations, cards, tickets, pre-made artwork and many more.

Got Music? - This Is For Music Addicts

music free photoshop psd template flyer poster coverThis is for all the music addicts out there like I am (I could say I am helpless... music has become an religion for a lot of people). So tribute to "all day listeners" like me, whatever genre you like. Editing is very very simple.

This is Photoshop Psd template number 71.
I have a few ideas I want to materialize in the future, but some could not be possible (I mean not possible like you won't be able to edit the final template and that's not cool) so stick around and visit daily to see what I've got in mind.

Download and enjoy the "got music?" template.


AddThis Feed Button
Also here are some of the most viewed:
Text splash. Drops in whithout shame and splashes you.
Get your ticket to ride. Otherwise you're not in.
Magazine cover, page, flyer, poster, brochure, etc. etc. In style graphics
Dare to share? Use these icons:
Stumbleupon Subscribe to RSS News Digg Technorati del.icio.us Add To Google Add gtemplates to Magnolia Add To Newsvine Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Recommend to your Yahoo Messenger friend

0 comment(s) | read and write: